LPL Investment Advisor Representative
After working in the public education profession, Jim joined the team in 2000 as a Registered Representative and partner with Nita. Together they have worked to build a team approach to develop long-term, personal relationships with their clients to effectively provide advice both before and after retirement.
- Bachelor of Arts Valley City State College – North Dakota
- Masters degree University of Wyoming – Wyoming
- Series 7 and 63 Registrations *
- Life and Health Insurance License
- Registered Representative with LPL Financial
- Masters in Education
- Jim and Nita married and moved to Gillette in 1990.
- Son: Trapper Rieniets
- Daughter: Taylor Rieniets (has worked part time in our Gillette office)
- Jim and Nita were raised in North Dakota
* Registrations held through LPL Financial